Unisex Adaptive Hooded MagZip™ Jacket
FREE U.S. SHIPPING, FREE & EASY RETURNS
Please Seek Physician Approval If You Have Implantable Pacemaker or Defibrillator.
Designed for accessible yoga routines, Paralympic powerlifters, and every athlete in between, the ULEX Adaptive Men's + Women's Windbreaker is ideal for before, during, and after your workout. With its lightweight nylon outer shell, the elements will be no match for you. The power mesh lining of this jacket keeps you cool, while the slinky nylon sleeve lining makes slipping this jacket on easier. Made with deadstock fabric that would otherwise be discarded, this windbreaker is ready for all that life throws at you.
BEST FOR: Outdoor exercising, getting to/from the gym, or physical therapy. You might even find yourself wearing it when you’re not working out (don’t say we didn’t warn you). Specifically designed for those who use mobility aids or wear prosthetics or AFOs.
- Windbreaker fit tested on both men and women. Trust us, everyone loves this jacket.
- Removable hood with MagZip™ zipper with ring pull turns this windbreaker into a rain jacket when needed.
- Center front MagZip™ zipper with ring pull for easier one-handed use.
- ULEX branded hold loops at base of center front zipper. Hold onto these to making zipping the jacket up even smoother!
- Putting the YOU in ULEX – adjustable hem with draw-chord ensures this jacket fits just how you want it to.
- Nylon lined for smooth dressing and undressing.
- Elastic cuffs ensure sleeves stay in place when pushing your wheelchair or using a mobility aid.
- Based on men’s sizing. Ideal for layering.
- Lightweight nylon outer shell (92% nylon, 2% elastane).
- Power mesh body lining (90% nylon, 10% elastane).
- Slinky nylon sleeve lining (100% nylon).
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle to keep your new favorite jacket looking as fresh as you.
- Tumble dry low with MagZip™ zipped shut.