Lucy Adaptive Straight Leg Pant - Seated Fit In Navy
FREE U.S. SHIPPING, FREE & EASY RETURNS
Please Seek Physician Approval If You Have Implantable Pacemaker or Defibrillator.
Our adaptive seated wearer knit pant is your everyday essential to dress up or dress down. With sophistication and comfort in mind, the Lucy pant features two-way stretch Ponte fabric, a straight leg cut and MagnaReady®'s patented magnetic closures.
- Lengthened back rise and shortened front rise make this pant ideal for seated wearers and wheelchair users.
- MagnaReady® patented magnet closures at the front pant-fly with Gecko Velcro secured top closure.
- 3 pull loops at waistband sides and back strategically placed to aid in dressing.
- Stress Free Stretch® elastic back waistband provides comfort and improved fit.
- 3 1/2" inseam slits on the inside of the pant leg to accommodate ankle-foot orthotics and aid in dressing.
- Flat seams for durability and comfort.
- Fits true to size.
- Machine wash and dry according to care instructions for best performance. Imported.
- Fabric content: 67% Viscose, 28% Nylon, 5% Elastane.