Men's Adaptive Track MagZip™ Jacket
Please Seek Physician Approval If You Have Implantable Pacemaker or Defibrillator.
With its brushed French terry fabric and reinforced seams that lay smoothly against the skin, the ULEX Track Jacket is so comfortable you won’t want to take it off after your warmup. This track jacket has a straight fit with a stand collar and three pockets to hold your keys or phone on your morning walk. No more fumbling with tricky zippers, the zipper base hold loops and MagZip™ zipper make starting your day easier.
BEST FOR: Warmups and cool downs. Looking great after giving it your all at practice. Specifically designed for those with muscle weakness, paralysis, sensory processing sensitivity, and autism.
- Center front MagZip™ zipper with ring pull for easier one-handed use.
- ULEX branded hold loops at base of center front zipper. Hold onto these to making zipping the jacket up even smoother!
- Breast pocket and waist pockets featuring branded ULEX zipper to secure your wallet during your workout.
- Reinforced sensory-friendly seams with secured seam allowance for comfortable feel against skin.
- Fits true to size. Model is wearing size extra-large.
- Super soft brushed French terry fabric (95% rayon, 5% elastane).
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle to keep this track jacket feeling soft and cozy.
- Tumble dry low with MagZip™ zipped shut.