Men's Adaptive Clothing Seated Fit Track Pants | MagnaReady
FREE U.S. SHIPPING, FREE & EASY RETURNS
Please Seek Physician Approval If You Have Implantable Pacemaker or Defibrillator.
With their wrinkle-resistant, woven bi-stretch sport crepe fabric, their straight leg fit, and ample pocket storage, the ULEX Track Pants will take you from commute, to gym, to play without missing a beat. Designed specifically for a seated fit with a higher back rise and lower front rise, you’ll look and feel confident the whole time.
BEST FOR: A lightweight layer for any workout. Specifically designed for wheelchair users and those who wear prosthetics or AFOs. Sensory-friendly for those with autism.
- Unique seated fit designed for wheelchair users with higher back rise and lower front rise.
- MagnaReady® patented magnet closure fly with Gecko Velcro to secure waistband.
- Encased elastic back waistband for ease in dressing and comfortable fit.
- Loops at waistband to smoothly pull up your pants.
- Strategically placed pockets featuring zippers to secure your wallet while pushing your wheelchair.
- Ankle zippers increase leg openings to allow for easier dressing and room for AFOs and leg braces.
- Reinforced sensory-friendly seams with secured seam allowance for comfortable feel against skin.
- Fits true to size. Model is wearing size extra-large.
- Bi-stretch sport crepe (88% polyester, 12% elastane).
- This fabric was a deadstock fabric that would otherwise have been discarded.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Washing cold saves money and extends your pants’ life.
- Tumble dry low with MagnaReady® patented magnets closed.