Women's Adaptive Gathered Waist Pants - Standing Fit
Free U.S. Shipping & Returns
Please Seek Physician Approval If You Have Implantable Pacemaker or Defibrillator.
With an elastic back waistband, as well as an adjustable belt and pant length, this Gathered Waist Pant put the YOU in ULEX. No tailor, no problem! These pants have three length options and can be shortened up to 4 ½ inches. With their slim leg fit and wrinkle-resistant fabric, this pant can be styled so many ways no one will notice if you wear them multiple days in a row (we’ve been known to do it too)!
BEST FOR: The one who does it all. From yoga studio to work to brunch, these pants have you covered. Specifically designed for those who wear prosthetics and those with dexterity related disabilities. Made to be adjustable to a range of body types.
- Faux tie with Gecko Velcro closure hidden below knot to create adjustable belt at waistband.
- Encased elastic back waistband with secured pull loops.
- On seam pockets for all of your things. You might even leave your bag at home.
- Adjustable length by folding pant leg up into pant and securing with loops.
- Inseam slits increase leg openings to allow for easier dressing.
- Reinforced sensory-friendly seams with secured seam allowance for comfortable feel against skin.
- Fits true to size.
- Bi stretch sport crepe (88% polyester, 12% elastane).
- This fabric was a deadstock fabric that would otherwise have been discarded.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. You’ll want to keep these looking top-notch for as long as possible!
- Tumble dry low.